Friday, July 20, 2007

Humour - Hindus

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPGzVCWUp5o&mode=related&search=
Racist Hindu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IhmB2w7aMA&mode=related&search=
"Dear Fanatic, Take it Easy" by JagadGuru Siddhaswarupananda
VERSE 1Well, I was walking down the road one dayLost, you might sayWhen a fellow leapt upon me and said just that"You're lost, you know, but you can be savedJust follow me, I'll pave the way"Well, I wasn't digging his vibeSo I just tried to sneak on byAll of a sudden he grabbed me, and lo!He was trying to drag me to a sacred templeWell, I tried to relax but I was slightly freakedBeing pulled down the sidewalk, skidding on my feetAll of a sudden a big spaceship appearedWith a sign over the door that said "Saved Ones Enter Here"(For inspection, I presumed)Well, he jumped right aboard and dragged me in there tooBut when I got in, it felt just like a zooSo I jumped out the door just in the nick of timeAnd landed in a big yellow holy bus—the Holy Bus LineWell, these folks became very excited as they praised the Lord for saving meThey told me that the people in the spaceship were demons from the other teamThey showed me off to everyone just like I was their prizeA soul they had saved from the other guysWell, I wasn't really digging their sticky vibesLike sugar candy or the stuff in the eyesSo I just tried to politely say goodbyeBut a dude grabbed me by the neck and squeezed and told me to see the SonWell, I was seeing stars, but I figured they was baby sunsSo I squeaked out, "I see 'em! I see 'em!" and he jumped for joyBoth our heads hit the top of the busHe died, they cried, and I splitCHORUSDear fanatic, take it easyStop pounding on my brainDear fanatic, take it easyYou're making me go insaneTake your knife from my throatGet your gun off my backStop taking money from my pocketGet your hand off my headDear fanatic, take it easyStop pushing me aroundDear fanatic, take it easyYou're the craziest guy in townDear fanatic, take it easyYou come on like a machineDear fanatic, take it easyYou just about make me screamVERSE 2Well, I'm walking back on down the roadAnd ran into a man who looked like a toadHe wore a giant Colgate toothpaste smileAnd he stared in my eyes for a little whileThen he shoved a picture of his guru in my faceAnd screamed in my ear, "You've got no faith!You must fear the Lord!" he said to me"Fear the Lord and you'll be free!"But when I said I'd just like to be God's friendHe pulled out his sword to do me inScreaming that his God I did offendWell, before I knew it, my leg had kickedJust like they do in the kung fu flicksWell, I left that scene when the crowd screamedThat a holy man had just been creamedCHORUSDear fanatic, take it easyStop pounding on my brainDear fanatic, take it easyYou're making me go insaneTake your knife from my throatGet your gun off my backStop taking money from my pocketGet your hand off my headDear fanatic, take it easyStop pushing me aroundDear fanatic, take it easyYou're the craziest guy in townDear fanatic, take it easyYou come on like a machineDear fanatic, take it easyYou just about make me screamCHORUS 2Dear fanatic, take it easyStop pounding on my brainDear fanatic, take it easyYou're making me go insaneTake your knife from my throatGet your gun off my backStop taking money from my pocketGet your hand off my headDear fanatic, take it easyStop pushing me aroundDear fanatic, take it easyYou're the craziest guy in townTake your knife from my throatGet your gun off my backStop taking money from my pocketGet your hand off my headDear fanatic, take it easyYou don't own my soulDear fanatic, take it easyGod's still in control, don't worry!Dear fanatic, take it easyYou come on like a machineDear fanatic, take it easyYou just about make me screamDear fanatic, take it easyStop eating out my brainDear fanatic, take it easyYou're making me go insane

No comments: